Refer and Win!
Refer a Member and Get Rewarded! Community Matters More Now Than Ever. Let’s Grow Our Professional Community. Members, Spread the Word Today!
Let’s get others to join our community of more than 1550 social work professionals committed to the highest standards of practice and ethics.
Help other social work professionals achieve a more rewarding career journey. All you have to do is encourage one of your colleagues to join the IASW.
Membership of the IASW is a statement of your true social work professionalism. We provide support, advocacy and representation in the practice of the social work profession. We are the voice of social work in Ireland.
Some of Our Member Benefits
- CPD Resources and Support
- Free/Reduced cost Member Only CPD Events
- CORU Fitness to Practice Legal Expenses Cover
- Exclusive Access to Job Opportunities and Information
- Participation in Special Interest Groups, Associate Groups and Committees
- Free Subscription to ‘The Irish Social Worker’ Journal and Online Back Issues
- Regular updates and information.
- Reduced rates at conferences, events and other IASW activities.
What's in It for Me?
- Every time you recruit a new member you strengthen the IASW.
- Every month you will have a new oppurtunity to win a €100 voucher.
- A vital and growing association means greater recognition of the profession and improved education and networking opportunities for all members.
- You're helping others achieve a more rewarding career journey
What Can I Do?
Reach out to colleagues who could benefit from IASW membership. Encourage them to join IASW today. Members from across the profession are all welcome - fully qualified, retired, new to the role or studying for their qualification.
For every member you recruit, who includes you as their referrer (*referrer must be a current IASW member) on the sign-up form, the IASW will enter you into our monthly draw to win.
- Each member you recruit represents one entry into the draw.
- T&C’s apply, click this link Terms & Conditions_UDOct2021 for the full terms & conditions
- Use personal contact or personal messages .
- Share on social media.
- Share the benefits of IASW and how it has helped you professionally.
- Follow up and remind them to include your name on the form when they join.