Advertising with IASW
Announcement: From Monday 4th of January 2021 the IASW will be increasing its advertising fees which have not been increasing since 2014.
Until the 4th of January 2021:
The IASW provides an advertising service to our members, meaning your advertisements reach 1,400 social workers directly. The advertising fee is waived if the training / course is FREE of charge! Information on advertising with the IASW can be found below:
What is the cost?
Web Advert & Email Circular: our standard charge for adverts: €200.00 (flat fee, no VAT charged)
Full A5 Page Colour Advert in our Journal: our charge is €300.00 (flat fee, no VAT charged)
What do I get?
- Your advert is placed in the ‘Jobs’ or ‘Events’ sections of the IASW website until its closing date or for a maximum of six months, whichever occurs first.
- Your advert is placed in a single stand-alone email circular to our members, we have about 1,400 subscribers.
- Your advert is placed in the next edition of the Irish Social Worker journal (for Journal adverts). Please contact email@example.com for further information on this service
- Your advert reaches your ideal audience (those with an interest in our sector) providing you with optimal results.
New fees to come into effect Monday 4th of January 2021:
Web Advert & Email Circular: our standard charge for adverts: €275.00 (flat fee, no VAT charged)
Full A5 Page Colour Advert in our Journal: our charge is €425.00 (flat fee, no VAT charged)
- We will advertise on Mondays and Wednesdays and all the adverts we have will be send on an email circular together to our 1,400 members. It will often occur that your adverts is still the only one on a tand-alone mailer, but we can't guarantee it.
- As usual, all averts will be individually placed in the ‘Jobs’ or ‘Events’ sections of the IASW web site until its closing date or for a maximum of six months, whichever occurs first.
When preparing an email & web advert for IASW, please check the following items, as appropriate.
Have you included:
- Some background information about your organisation?
- The closing date for applications?
- Contact details for applicants: telephone number, email address and/or postal address?
- The dates and venue of events, training courses, seminars and information on how to book?
- You can include a maximum of two additional documents that can be made available as downloads from your advert (flyers, forms, job specifications, etc.). If doing so, please check that no document is larger than 2MB and that their total size is not larger than 4MB.
Submitting your advert
Adverts should be submitted by email to our Office Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org - include the following items:
- The text of your advert, as it should be displayed, either in the body of your email or as an attached MS-Word or PDF file.
- Any documents that you wish to have attached to your advert (as downloadable files). See the Checklist.
- If we will need a Purchase Order number to issue an invoice, then please submit the PO number with your advert.
You will normally receive a response within 1 working day of your submission.
If your advert is chargeable then you will receive an invoice by email. Please send a postal address which we must include in your invoice.
We allow 30 days for you to pay by cheque or EFT from the invoice date.
Contact us if you have any queries: E: email@example.com or T: 086 024 1055