IASW Supervisors 2020
Name: Denis Cullen
Type of Work/Specialism: Adult Mental Health
Telephone: 083 404 7506
CORU Registration Number: SW004134
Charge per hour: € 75
Description of relevant experience/profile:
- Highly experienced social work practitioner, supervisor and senior manager having worked in the statutory sector since 1989.
- My expertise lies within the field of adult mental health and my practice experience includes community, forensic and criminal justice settings including prisons.
- I have worked at a senior level as Strategic Head of Social Care for a large NHS Trust in the UK and have held senior Operational, Service Development and Commissioning roles.
- I currently work as an Independent Health & Social Care Consultant, Facilitator, Social Work Supervisor & Personal and Leadership Coach.
- My supervisory experience includes social work practitioners at all levels, social work, and healthcare managers (including senior level), and multi-disciplinary group settings.
- Areas of Expertise: Mental Health, Strategic Development, Leadership, Individual & Group Supervision, Mentoring and Coaching.
Qualifications: CQSW (Univ. Manchester); MA (Univ. Liverpool); Dip. Forensic Behavioural Science (Univ. Liverpool); Dip. Counselling (Univ. Liverpool); PRINCE2 Project Management (QA Ltd., Manchester) Advanced Dip. Executive, Leadership & Personal Coaching (Kingstown College, Dublin)
Professional registrations: Social Work England, CORU and EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council)
Extra skills: European Accredited Executive, Leadership and Personal Coach