It's very easy to join IASW. Here are some Member Benefits at a glance:
Click here to watch a short video on Reasons to Join your Professional Association: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrOwg-DkFhE
- Fitness to Practise Legal Expenses Cover (ONLY available to Full Members, First Yr Post Qualify & Part-time). For further information on the coverage please see Fitness to Practise section on the website.
- Online CPD Resources and Support in Maintaining a CPD Portfolio
- Exclusive Access to Job Advertisements
- FREE Subscription to the "Irish Social Worker" Journal and access online to ALL previous editions of the "Irish Social Worker"
- Professional Advice and Support from the IASW Office, Board & Council Representatives
- Reduced Rates at Conferences, Lectures, Training & Other IASW Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Activities
- Invitation to FREE Member Only CPD Events
- Participation in Special Interest Groups & Committees
- Input into National Standards, Policy and Legislation
- Quarterly IASW Newsletter containing updates on IASW activities, announcements of upcoming events and information on the strategic plan
- Invitation to our Annual Conference & AGM
- FREE Invitation to appear on the IASW Independent Social Workers Directory and Supervision Directory
Check out our simple sign up form today and become part of our professional community.