Member Benefits at a glance:
- Fitness to Practise Legal Expenses Cover (ONLY available to Full Members, First Yr Post Qualify & Part-time). For further information on the coverage please see Fitness to Practise section on the website.
- CPD Folder (under review) and Resources and Support in Maintaining a CPD Portfolio. (Folder ONLY available to Full Members, First Yr Post Qualify & Part-time)
- Exclusive Access to Job Advertisements
- FREE Subscription to the "Irish Social Worker" Journal
- Discount in the British Journal of Social Work
- Access Online to ALL Previous Editions of the "Irish Social Worker"
- Professional Advice and Support from the IASW Office, Board & Council Representatives
- Reduced Rates at Conferences, Lectures, Training & Other IASW Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Activities
- Invitation to FREE CPD Events
- Participation in Special Interest Groups & Committees
- Input into National Standards, Policy and Legislation
- Quarterly Communications Newsletter Containing Updates on IASW Activity, Briefings and Announcements
- FREE Hosting on our Supervision Panel
- Invitation to our Annual Conference & AGM